Wednesday, September 29, 2004

China oil pipeline

China has begun a cross-border oil pipeline, linking China with Kazakhstan:

Construction of China's first major land-based cross-border pipeline began Tuesday, linking the nation with Kazakhstan.

The two countries started building a 1,000-kilometer section from Atasu in Kazakhstan, to the border town of Alashankou in China's Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region on Tuesday, China News Service reported.

The US$700 million Atasu-Alashankou section, the most important section of the Sino-Kazakh pipeline, will be able to deliver 10 million tons of crude oil a year to China when it is completed in 2005.

The whole Sino-Kazakh pipeline, to be completed in 2011, will cost about US$3 billion. It will reach westwards joining the existing 450-kilometer Atyrau-Kenkiyak pipeline in the central Asian republic. Eastward, it will connect with China's West-to-East oil pipeline.


4 Comments:

At November 29, 2005 at 7:31 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
Please consider looking at my Debt Consolidation Solution blog.

 
At December 8, 2005 at 2:16 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Terrific blog. I search the internet everytime I
get a moment to find blogs. Its better than cold iced
tea and I have to visit it one more time!
I'm looking at the possibility of checking your bike cheap insurance motorcycle blog.

 
At March 15, 2007 at 9:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! »

 
At April 25, 2007 at 8:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info gambling Land rover discovery 04 uk Ambien 414

 

Post a Comment

<< Home