Thursday, September 16, 2004

Cool

Ok, how does everyone like the new look? This new Blogger interface is pretty nice, with the built in comments and all.

I'll have to regenerate my links section and all that, other wise I'm set to roll.

I think the form that this blog will now take is that I'll post links to interesting stories as I come across them. I probably won't make much comment on them, as you can do that yourself. I guess my main interest in is passing along interesting stories, not necessarily editorializing on them.

Drop me a comment, let me know what you think!

Update: Actually, I think I'll revert to the old format......posting links only is just so....boring.



3 Comments:

At September 16, 2004 at 1:01 PM, Blogger Angry said...

Anyone know how I can add links to my sidebar?

 
At September 16, 2004 at 5:01 PM, Blogger Bithead said...

You may want to check what I've done with the same basic CSS you're running.
Drop me some email, I'll be happy to help.

 
At September 16, 2004 at 5:31 PM, Blogger Angry said...

Thanks for the offer! Actually, I think I have it figured out, but I'm going to keep your email on file!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home